Friday, March 27, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Bawden

There was no shortage of smiles and laughter as Annie and Nick exchanged vows in Estes Park, Colorado at the Black Canyon Inn on March 6th, 2015. Annie and Nick were surrounded by family, friends, love, and laughter on their special day. 

I am always struck by a couple that can find humor and laughter in every moment of their wedding day. In that, I can see a genuine love of life, adventure, and love of each other. Even on this chilly day in the Rocky Mountains, this sweet couple exuded warmth and kindness to each other. Nick's dad was honored to have served as minister to his son's exchange of vows with his bride, and siblings from both sides stood as witnesses as Annie and Nick became husband and wife. 

Annie looked beautiful in her ivory gown with her fur wrap covering her shoulders. Her boots fit perfectly with this vintage-y type wedding. I particularly loved her handmade flowers, made from burlap. Not only have I never seen something so unique and cool, but she gets to keep her wedding flowers forever. What a cool idea! Nick was calm and cool as her donned his bow tie, newsie hat, and suspenders. I think if I were to be married again in this day and age, my own wedding would be something similar, happy, vintage, simple yet elegant. 

I loved being apart of the happiness of this day. It is always an honor to be in the presence of true love. So, to Annie and Nick I will offer this advice. Make laughter a priority. Make smiles a part of each and every day. Laughter never gets old and trust me, some young couple will one day cross your path and say, "I want to have a love like that, a marriage that is fun, silly, happy." You will inspire happiness wherever you go and infect people with your smile. It will always be a thing that others will admire and seek to find in themselves. Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Bawden!

(*All images are copyright protected. Please do not replicate or alter any images without photographer consent or share images without the watermark.)




























No comments:

Post a Comment