Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Almost Halloween!

It's hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner. Wasn't it blazing hot and summer just a few days ago? That's how it seems to me. Last year was the first year that my son was able to really participate in Halloween. Even at just over a year old, he had a favorite character from a book….Max from Where the Wild Things Are. Low and behold if I didn't find a Max costume for him. We practiced stomping and growling for weeks! 

Just after our neighborhood trick-or-treat event, we trucked over to the pond behind our house to get some photos. I caught one of him stomping and growling! I'm sure I looked silly chasing a 1 year old around, bent over, running, yelling commands to smile and stomp and growl. Must have been a sight and I am sure that more than a few people got a good laugh, but hey, you do what you have to do for the shot!

This year, I am entering one of his pictures into a contest. You, my followers, don't have to do anything except maybe get a smile out of this. Happy Halloween from Max, King of the Wild Things!





No comments:

Post a Comment