Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tristen Wolf, Class of 2014

Tristen Wolf has arrived, my friends. That's right, Tristen will be graduating from Conifer High School this upcoming May. Among his many activities, Tristen is a wrestler, and a good one too! Last year he went to state as a junior. This year, he will move up a weight class and is gunning for the state title this year. 

Tristen is a class act. Very polite and respectful with a killer smile. As soon as I saw him flash those pearly whites, I knew that we would have a great shoot. He was natural and relaxed and even a bit goofy at times, while also following my direction and suggestions. We did our shoot at the iconic Red Rocks Park only days after the terrible flooding that riddled much of the foothills area. When I left my house just east of Denver, it was raining. By the time I reached Red Rocks, the sun was shinning and it was a perfect 60-something degree day. We hiked all over the park, into fields, up trees, down paths, through the amphitheater, and he was very patient with this 8 month pregnant photographer. I stopped often to catch my breath, and he didn't ever seem to mind. 

Tristen is a hard worker, as displayed by his dedication to athletics, academics, and his work life. While he is undecided about his endeavors for college, I know that Tristen will find success in all that he does. To Tristen: enjoy your year! It will be some of the most fun you will ever have. The memories you make will last a lifetime. Do it all, do it well, do it to the best of your ability, and do it knowing that this will be one of the best times of your life. "Best class you have ever seen, we are the class of 2014!"
























No comments:

Post a Comment