Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sweet Miss Avery

Its hard for me to believe that it has been more than a year since I first met little Avery. I had the pleasure of taking her newborn photos last July. Oh my, how times have changed! This little one is a bundle of energy, moving and shaking and keeping her mommy and daddy on their toes. She is soooo close to just upping and running away. Those little legs are so close to being ready to walk alone. Avery is beyond adorable and has the sweetest smile.

The curious Miss Avery loved my rocking chair. My Papo made it by hand for me and my sister when we were babies. I think we could have plopped her in it and left her there and she would have been as happy as pie. She tossed leaves into the air while laughing and giggling. I caught so many wonderful expressions from the little lady, ranging from sweet smiles, concern, silly facial expressions, sticking out her tongue, and even a few tears. Hey, she's 1. I expected nothing less. Even when she was angry, she was cute. 

The fall colors were really nice on this perfect fall evening at Chatfield State Park. There was actually more green grass than I expected for this time of year, but we made it work! Avery was such a good girl and I really loved spending time with her again. She is a true joy and cute as a button! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment