Tuesday, June 24, 2014

James and Tanya

James and Tanya were joined in marriage on May 3, 2014 in the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Estes Park, Colorado at the Black Canyon Inn. Ok, I have to start this way…I love Tanya. Like, I love her. She had me laughing and teary in the same sentence several times throughout the day. She wanted every detail to be perfect, even going so far as to call herself a bridezilla. Trust me, Tanya, YOU are not a bridezilla. I have been doing this long enough to know a bridezilla when I see one, and you were far from it. Sweet and lovable and genuine, that is what Tanya is. I found a tender place in my heart for James as well. Love exuded from his entire body. I could tell that the love he has for his new bride was rare, immeasurable, infinite. He just wanted to be near her, kiss her, hold her hand. It was amazing to witness. 

This wonderful couple was originally to be married near their hometown of Dallas, Texas. Tanya quickly realized that she did not what the hubbub that went along with a big, city wedding. So, James and Tanya found their way to Estes Park and were married in the presence of family. What I found so awesome was that there were no rows for the ceremony. The chairs were set in a semi-circle so that everyone felt welcome, a part of the celebration. Tanya's brother-in-law, a minister, performed the ceremony for that added sense of personalization. 

This was a beautiful day. In May, it can go either way. Gorgeous, sunny, breezy, spectacular, or snowy, windy, dreary, miserable. Luckily, it was the former. The sun was out, the temps were mild, and this amazing couple became husband and wife in an elegantly simple wedding that was absolutely perfect. To Tanya and James, may you always love each other as passionately and perfectly as you did on your wedding day. Hold hands, kiss, be silly, and love life with each other and with all that you have. Cheers!

(*All images are copyright protected. Please do not replicate or alter any images without consent or share images without the watermark.)























No comments:

Post a Comment