Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Moran!

Amy and Patrick are such a lovely couple. This sweet pair was joined in marriage at The Black Canyon Inn in Estes Park, Colorado on April 18, 2014 in the presence of their family on a beautiful spring day. April in Estes Park can go either way…4 feet of snow or gorgeous. How lucky they were to have the later. 

Amy was a vision of beauty in her vintage inspired dress. The lace and chiffon in ivory were stunning on her. I loved the flowers in her hair. I have always loved flowers in a ladies hair, but man, it was perfect for her. Patrick was shy and nervous. I could tell the moment I met him that he would be a groom to choke up when he saw his bride. I was right. I love nothing more than watching a grooms face when he sees his love coming down the isle. Amy literally took his breath away. 

Amy's tiny voice during the ceremony was so cute. I loved watching her as she watched her groom. The twinkle in her eyes only said one thing, "this is it! I am marrying my friend, my love." The minister even had to tell those that gathered that she had said "I do" because she said it so quietly, so lovingly, so tender to Patrick. Patrick welled with tears several times as her made his promises to Amy. His voice was soft and nervous, but sure and steadfast at the same time. 

I love these small weddings, and this one was no exception. The love, the smiles, the children, the parents. All of this combines to be a memorable and special time for all of those in attendance. I'm sure it is a day that this sweet and loving couple will never forget. 

To Mr. and Mrs. Moran, may each day of your marriage be as beautiful as your wedding day. May you always find tenderness and joy, and maybe even a breathless moment in each other. I hope you treasure your love the way you treasure your most prized possessions, because this, this is going to be one of the best gifts in your life! Cheers!

(*All images are copyright protected. Please do not replicate or alter any images without consent or share images without the watermark.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment