Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Girl!

Alright, here goes the second blog post, another selfish one. Today is my baby girl's birthday. My sweet girl, Baylor has been with us for 8 years! I found a picture of Baylor as a 4 week old pup from a breeder in Missouri in the midst of suffering a loss of my first pet with my husband, a beautiful cockatiel named Eddie, but when I first saw her cute little beauty mark right by her nose, I knew she was the one for us! The summer that Josh was born, we didn't think she was going to be with us much longer. Something was wrong, and we couldn't figure it out. Our vivacious, ball-playing, energetic, happy dog could hardly walk. Turns out that she has an auto immune disease, and now with proper medication, you would never know that something is up. We love her so much and our house just isn't a home without her. Josh demands to say "Mornin' Sis!" every single morning. She sleeps on my ankles and licks my husbands neck in the morning. Our girl deserves the happiest of birthdays, this year and for many more to come. Happy Birthday, Goose!




No comments:

Post a Comment