Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Blogging Adventure Begins

Well, this is something that I have wanted to do for a long time: blogging. I guess I haven't done it yet because I have always thought, is what I have to say really so important, so inspiring, so thought provoking that someone would actually want to read it? That, and I fear that I will have a comma in the wrong place or misspell a word and look like an idiot. But this is my blog and I will do my best to bring you some of my favorite thoughts and images, both personal and professional. I will do my best to not disappoint those that have entrusted me with their special moments in life. 

So, I have been thinking for awhile, what should my first post be about? The only logical thing that I could come up with is selfish. Of course I want to show off my little man! Josh, my beautiful 2 year old was born on Tuesday, August 2, 2011. He is the light of each and every day and is the sweetest boy in the world. It just so happened that I took a picture of him on his 1st week and 2nd week birthday. Then it dawned on me, that I could make this a weekly thing. In his first year, I never missed a Tuesday. Not once. Even after a long day of work or when we were sick, I took that Tuesday picture. Many people have asked if I ever fudged, took a picture a day early or forgot and took it the next morning. The answer is no. Not even when I almost forgot as my husband and I were headed out the door to see The Lion King at the Performing Arts Center. I ran back in and took that picture! When Josh turned 1, I have to admit, I was a little sad to not have that Tuesday moment with him, so I started taking a picture of him on his monthly birthday. So, this first post is a collection of some of my favorite "birthday" pics from Josh's first 2 years! Enjoy!


 3 weeks old, in a blanket and hat made by my Grandmother. 
10 weeks, with "Sis," aka Baylor.
21 weeks, and extremely happy that its Christmas time!
 Official 6 month picture. One happy baby! 
31 weeks, and into trouble already.

37 weeks. One of my FAVORITE pictures of my buddy boy.

46 weeks, with my awesome daddy.

50 weeks, just a guy on a bench. 

Official 1 year picture. He doesn't show it in this picture, but he is one happy kid. 
14 months, enjoying the cooler weather. 

16 months, naughty or nice?
18 months, learning to ride, just like mommy. 

19 months, another of my favorite pictures.  
2 years old! Oh, how time flies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment