Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jessica and John are Married!

Jessica and John were joined in marriage on July, 27, 2013 at the Black Canyon Inn in Estes Park, Colorado. They were surrounded by their children, family, and friends. Jessica was so sweet while John kept me on my toes with his jokes. These two share something special, which was particularly evident when they both got choked up while exchanging their vows. I felt honored to have been apart of their special day and loved their candid, laid back attitudes. Their pictures were less formal than I usually do, but the smiles and kisses I caught were genuine. I love that they love each other so much and just wanted to have fun with their day! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Knispel!
*Side note, I also love that Jessica is such a huge Broncos fan. I hope you got Peyton's signature at training camp! Go Broncos!

Beautiful rings, beautiful flowers, beautiful couple, beautiful day!
 The gorgeous Pavilion where John and Jessica became husband and wife. 
 First Kiss!
 The whole crew!
 Hooray!
 Now this is what I call a family portrait! 














No comments:

Post a Comment