Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Justin Simon, Class of 2014!

Watch out world, the oh so handsome Justin Simon is finally a senior. "Best class you have ever seen, we are the class of 2014!"

I have known Justin's mom for several years now and have had the pleasure of photographing her with all 3 of her boys in the past. When I first met Justin a few years ago, he was quiet, but polite, and not much has changed. He is such a sweet, intelligent, good-looking young man. I know he will go far in whatever he chooses to do after his high school graduation from Green Mountain High next Spring.

Justin chose to have his photos done at Lair O' The Bear park in the foothills just past Morrison on a cloudy morning in late July. I was ecstatic that there were enough clouds in the sky to keep the harsh morning shadows at bay, but Justin was worried that the photos wouldn't be colorful enough. I think we made sure that wasn't the case. Justin willingly hiked into fields, jumped rocks into the river, climbed trees, and followed me around in circles as we made our way through the lower part of the park. His sweet smile was always in place, and I even caught a few goofy moments from him too.

Justin is the type of kid that makes my job easy. So handsome, willing, and polite. I just don't have enough great things to say about this young man. Justin, spread your wings wide and soar for the stars. I know that you are capable of achieving whatever it is that you dream about. Life is marathon, not a sprint, so have fun and try to step back from time to time to remember the priceless moments that lay ahead for you. Rock on Class of 2014!

















No comments:

Post a Comment